The coronavirus disease outbreak is upending every family around the world. Yes, it is a very scary time to prevent yourself and manage work-life balance on lockdown time. Fortunately, some useful tips reduce your tension and help to live your life smoothly.
Here are some meaningful tips on COVID 19 outbreak time:
Now there is no vaccine to prevent coronavirus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says everyday action helps to prevent coronavirus disease.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom.
- If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 to 70 percent alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue and then throw the tissue in the dustbin.
- Clean frequently touched items and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or cloths.
- Get a flu shot and Use facemask while you are going outside.
- Keep the fruits and vegetables in stock how much you need
- Swap in healthy dried or canned alternatives when fresh produce is not available in market
- The stock of healthy snacks
- Limit highly processed foods
Preventing from coronavirus is not an easy task today that is spread rocket speed in many countries. There is some general information you should know to prevent from COVID 19.
- How does the coronavirus spread?
- What are the symptoms of the COVID 19 virus?
- How can I protect myself and my family others from COVID-19?
- What is the right way to wash your hands properly?
- Should I wear a medical face mask?
- Does COVID-19 affect children?
- What should I do if my child has symptoms of COVID-19 virus?
- What precautions should I take for my family if we travel outside?
- Can pregnant women pass coronavirus to an unborn baby?
- Is it safe for a mother to breastfeed if she is infected by coronavirus?
- Take an hour to know and find out the answers to all the above questions and be aware of coronavirus and be safe!